Chicago Tech on the Horizon
Join Livly and senior executives from Showpad, The Garage at Northwestern, Raise The Bar and Riot Squad Esports to kick off a series of panel discussions surrounding emerging technology sectors in Chicago!
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
On September 24th, Livly, a startup headquartered in Fulton Market, is hosting the first panel of a series of Livly events with top technology leaders. The panel and event series will focus on emerging technology sectors in Chicago.
From property technology to celebrity fan marketplaces, the variety of tech sectors in Chicago continues to grow quickly. The Windy City’s robust talent pool, increased venture capital investment, and new outposts for large tech players have all contributed to the diversity of its tech offerings. Join Livly’s CEO, Alex Samoylovich, and senior executives from across the Chicago landscape, for a discussion on the outlook of tech growth across new industries.
We will kick off at 5:30 PM with beer, wine and a snack spread, followed by the panelists speaking at 6:00 PM. See you there!
- Alex Samoylovich, CEO, Livly & Founder/Managing Partner, CEDARst Companies
- Theresa O’Neil, Chief Marketing Officer, Showpad
- Melissa Kaufman, Executive Director, The Garage at Northwestern
- George Bousis, Owner & Chairman, Riot Squad Esports
- Aaron Levy, Founder & CEO, Raise The Bar & Co-Director, Start Up Grind