WISTEM C10 Showcase & C11 Introductions
Celebrate 1871's female founders at our WISTEM Cohort 10 Showcase. The event will feature seven pitches from our graduating cohort followed by introductions to the 13 new founders in WISTEM Cohort 11.
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
This event has ended.
Celebrate 1871's female founders at our WISTEM Cohort 10 Showcase. The event will feature seven pitches from our graduating cohort followed by introductions to the 13 new founders in WiSTEM Cohort 11.
WISTEM is designed to inspire, equip, and support female-founders so that they maximize the key leadership strengths, overcome obstacles, and build relationships with experienced founders and mentors who are dedicated to supporting women.
This affinity group complements the 1871 PYROS programming, with exclusive events and resources that address female-specific founder challenges. The program includes peer-learning and problem-solving with fellow female founders, leadership development workshops, one-on-one coaching with a dedicated Entrepreneur-in-Residence, and a variety of community and networking events.
Companies & Founders
- Tight Ship, Jill Dillingham, CEO & Founder
- Honest Game, Kim Michelson, Co-founder & CEO & Joyce Anderson, Co-founder & COO
- Balodana, Dana Todd, Founder & CEO
- LifeWeb 360, Ali Briggs, Co-Founder & CEO & Rachele Louis, Co-Founder & COO
- Manifest Ledger, Meenakshi Lakshmanan, Co-Founder & CTO & Anuraag Tripathi, Co-Founder & CEO
- LeveledPro, Tiffany Griffin, Co-founder & Marvin LaBranche, Co-founder
- EmBorrow, Kati Deutschle, Co-Founder & CEO & Michael Anzola, Co-Founder & CTO